The Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh commissioned Bricolage to create a tantalizing immersive experience in conjunction with their celebration of The Noble Quartet. Using Carnegie’s travel log, Round the World, as inspiration, we set about with our creative partners, Gab Cody and Sam Turich, to develop twelve distinct encounters. Travelers on this time-bending adventure rendezvoused with scientists and performers positioned in secret and reimagined spaces within the dioramas and inside archives of The Carnegie Museum of Natural History. The evening culminated with a resounding choral performance in the grand staircase.
Jillian Conrad, Assistant Manager
Advancement Events Development
Kara Fikse, Director of Donor Engagement
Simon Colker – Asst. Sound Design
Brendan Kepple – Sound Design
Phil Madore – Production Manager
Alex Righetti – Costume Design
Kevin Keegan, Ph.D.
– Collections Manager, Invertebrate Zoology
Matthew Lamanna, Ph.D.
– Curator, Vertebrate Paleontology
– Scientific Illustrator, Vertebrate Paleontology
Suzanne McLaren, M.S.
– Collections Manager, Mammals
Timothy Pearce, Ph.D.
– Curator of Collections Mollusks
– Scientific Preparator, Vertebrate Paleontology
Ainsley Seago, Ph.D.
– Associate Curator, Invertebrate Zoology
John Wible, Ph.D.
– Curator, Mammals