As a non-profit organization, Bricolage relies on the generosity of our community to create the adventurous theater our patrons love. All donations are tax-deductible and go to support the creation of new work.
There are several ways to make a gift to Bricolage:
You can make a donating instantly using our secure donation platform, Razoo.
You can mail a check to:
Bricolage Production Company
PO Box 42336
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Give us a call at 412-471-0999 and our development manager, George, will be able to assist you.
Our supporters are not just patrons of the arts, but our risk-taking, partners-in-crime. They help to challenge the way we think about theater, blurring the line between audience and participant.
To thank our brave, madcap donors, we have created our Partners in Adventure donor benefits program. These benefits are our way of thanking the amazing people that have made our work possible. Any gift made to Bricolage before June 1, 2017 will receive benefits in 2017.
Partners in Adventure Levels
- Thanked as the underwriter of 1 show
- Will get your own personal backstage Immersive Encounter experience
- Attend a creative team session for a show
- Invitation to a “Story Night” with Jeff and Tami
- Sit in on the first read/rehearsal of a show
- Enjoy a pre-show round of drinks with Jeff and Tami (on us!)
- Invited to cast meet and greets, complete with a poster you can get signed by the cast
- Bricolage writes for you: Get a poem limerick, or thank you card penned by a Bricolage writer!
Explorer ($100 – $249)
- Invitation to annual Summer Soiree
- 10% Off Bricolage merchandise
- Advance ticket sales: grab your tickets before anyone else
- Listed in Bricolage programs as a donor
- Receive our exclusive Donor e-newsletter for special offers and backstage insights
If you have any questions about Bricolage or our Partners in Adventure program, please contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-471-0999.